Become a Member
If you have an interest in Orchids, either growing or just appreciating their beauty, why not join EDOS Inc to feed your passion. The Society will assist you in learning all there is to know about orchids. Complete the information form to receive more information about the Society. There is no obligations in completing the form or attending your first meeting.
Do you have an interest in growing orchids?
Why not join us at EDOS Inc in this rewarding hobby of growing and flowering these beautiful plants. Come along to one of our monthly meetings, where you can view a variety of orchids on display, listen to our guest speakers, talk to our members, and ask questions about growing and flowering orchids.
- When: We hold our Meetings on the fourth Thursday of each month (except December) At 7.30 pm, experienced members conduct a 20 minute segment, called “Red Spotters”, on varying aspects of orchid culture, etc, which is particularly helpful for new growers. Our General Meeting commences at 8.00 pm, which will include a Guest Speaker each month.
- Where: Bayside Uniting Church Hall, 420 Wondall Road, Manly West.
- Membership: Fees are currently $15.00 per Single or Family membership per year. Membership Form, please complete the attached form and bring it along to the next general meeting and hand to the door hostess who will look after you from there.
- Shows: EDOS Inc holds two shows per year – the Spring Show in September/October, and the Autumn Show in March/ April. These shows are open to all members.
- Other Information: Monthly Newsletter, Website, Pots etc for Sale at Meetings, Social Events, Bus Trips.
EDOS Inc Bank Details: Bendigo Bank, BSB; 633 000, Account No;163067937, please include your name in the reference when making a payment.