EDOS Inc was founded on in 1966. EDOS Inc has been affiliated with Queensland Orchid Society (QOS) since 1980 and is a very active society. EDOS Inc is dedicated to advancement of knowledge of all things Orchids.
EDOS Inc holds two shows per year, Autumn (March) and Spring (September) . For the dates of the next show please look at the show page.
EDOS Inc Meets on the fourth Thursday of each month at the Bayside Uniting Church Hall, 420 Wondall Road, Manly West, starting at 07:30 pm with our red spotters club, followed by our general meeting at 08:00pm.
Visitors are welcome to attend.
Do you have an interest in growing orchids?
Why not join us at EDOS Inc in this rewarding hobby of growing and flowering these beautiful plants. Come along to one of our monthly meetings, where you can view a variety of orchids on display, listen to our guest speakers, talk to our members, and ask questions about growing and flowering orchids.
- When: We hold our Meetings on the fourth Thursday of each month (except December). At 7.30 pm, experienced members conduct a 20 minute segment, called “Red Spotters”, on varying aspects of orchid culture, etc, which is particularly helpful for new growers. Our General Meeting commences at 8.00 pm, which will include a Guest Speaker each month.
- Where: Bayside Uniting Church Hall, 420 Wondall Road, Manly West.
- Membership: Fees are currently $15.00 per Single or Family membership per year.
- Shows: EDOS Inc holds two shows per year – the Autumn Show in March/April, and the Spring Show in September/October. These shows are open to all members.
- Other Information: Monthly Newsletter, Website, Pots etc for Sale at Meetings, Social Events, Bus Trips
- July 15 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
COVID – 19 The General Meet...July 23 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- August 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Bayside Uniting Church HallAugust 27 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- September 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Due to COVID – 19 restriction...June 25 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The June 2020 Committee meeting has...June 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This general meeting has been cance...May 28 @ 8:00 pm
This Special committee meeting has ...May 6 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- April 23 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm